Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm Going Through Changes

Well, where to begin...

A lot has happened since I started this account...and most recently I have gone through my own forms of ups and downs...

I managed to finish my degree...finally...so now I have a BBA in Business management...and my best friend and his wife just moved in at the beginning of July. One of my other real good friends even got married...so why am I a morose person...

I think it all ties tot he fact that my wife, we've been married for 5 years, has decided that she wants a divorce. She popped the big D statement very abruptly...and to be honest it took me by surprise, but what can one do. We have been discussing this since about the middle of the month and well...I think it is for the best.

I mainly think this because the only answer that she can really give me is taht she isn't happy. If I am unable to make someone happy after 5 years...well, it must not have been meant to be.

Now before I get any sort of feedback saying things like: "you deserve to know" or "That's lame, why don't you find out by snooping"...I just want to warn you...I don't want to. I know that I could go to her livejournal and get a great insight to exactly what is going on in her head...I might even be able to find out more in her myspace account...but I refuse to. If she doesn't want to tell me...then so be it.

Many people may come across this journal and think that I am being unreasonable or naive...but I don't think so. You see, i love her...more than I have ever loved anyone else...and I want to remember her as the woman that I have loved for so long now...the confused, energetic, beautiful and fun lady of my dreams...I think this image would be shattered if she has posted anything more in her journals and not told me about it. I just don't want that. For once in my life I want someone to be honest and not two-faced...I don't think that it is too much to ask...not of her...or anyone...especially not of myself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sighs* i'm sorry that you've had to let go of that...sometimes it's even harder to let go of the hopes and dreams than the relationship. i'm also sorry that she apparently didn't deserve it.

12:37 AM  
Blogger darkjag said...

YEs...but sometimes life draws people apart as well as together

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home