Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Little Surprises

Well...today was a nice day...it had its ups, I got my package from Moto World, and its downs, my bike is still not ready.

The upside is that when my bike is ready I will be able to wear my new leather jacket, leather gloves, and helmet when I go pick it up. :D


Aside from that, it is just like normal. Nothing to really report. My divorce is still pending, and I am still miserable.

Last night I went to a bar with a friend of mine. He is ending an 18 month relationship...and he was a little bummed about it. As it turns out, everyone that we met was also having an end to their long-term relationships. There was even a lady that seemed to be going through everything that I was. WHere my wife wanted to call it off, her husband did too...all for the same reasons.

Heh...some things just seem to be there to make people wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home